CYCLING STUDIOlogo + business cards
Client: Zephyr Cycling Studio | Role: Design, Art Direction | Agency: Classic Ink
An indoor cycling studio located in Bozeman, Montana with a mind-body bend.
- Gender Neutral aesthetic
- Upscale Athletic / Sporty but inclusive
- The minimalist “Z” icon is contained in a circle but not completely enclosed, giving it a supported structure with the overall feeling of openness, freeness, fluidness.
- From an abstract position, it is also reminiscent of handlebars, pedals, wheels, and a spin bike itself.
- Contemporary sans-serif font with a slightly off-shift ‘o’ in sparrow, as a nod to nonconformity, pushing limits and thinking outside the box
- Modern sans-serif font with lowercase ‘zephyr’ offers this a friendlier vibe while resting on the all-caps “cycling studio” helps finish this logo off feeling strong, supported & grounded.