LB LOGOlogo + style guide
Client: Lauren Brown | Role: Design, Art Direction | Agency: Classic Ink Creative
Lauren is a Beautycounter consultant who wanted to brand herself. She believes “We all deserve clean, honest beauty; products that are good for us, inside and out.” Lauren helps inspire beauty in everyday life, and empower those on their clean beauty journey.
- Something modern, approachable, and recognizable
- Branding must work well alongside Beautycounter’s contemporary aesthetic
- This logo combines a contemporary type aesthetic with a more hand-drawn organic signature icon
- Signature icon is recognizable and offers a personalized “stamp” of approval on everything she puts out there
- Logo can be formatted various ways to work for different applications – from a stand alone icon to one with tagline and name